- Maximum Glass Size: 108” x 144,” 130” x 204”
- Glass Thickness Range: 2.2mm–19mm
- Level of Automation: Fully
- Slots: 9
- Integrated System: Conveniently nests under the Tilt Loader minimizing floor space requirements
- Increases Glass Yield: Reduces amount of stock glass lites used per optimized run
- Fully Automated: Easily interfaces with Cutting Line Control System and Optimization Software
- When a cutting layout is created that includes a remnant piece, the remnant will be designated to the trailing edge of the glass.
- A separating score will be made by the cutting table so the remnant can be separated from the remaining stock sheet.
- The scored stock sheet will be reversed on the conveyor and the score will be automatically separated.
- The remnant shelves will then raise until an empty shelf is aligned with the cutting system and the remnant will be transferred to the empty shelf.
- The remainder of the sheet will be conveyed back to the cutting system for further processing.
- The shelves will lower and the Tilt Loader will resume operation.