Maximum Glass Size: 108” x 144,” 130” x 204”
Glass Thickness Range: 2.2mm–19mm
Level of Automation: Fully
Integrated System: Conveniently nests under the Tilt Loader minimizing floor space requirements
Increases Glass Yield: Reduces amount of stock glass lites used per optimized run
Fully Automated: Easily interfaces with Cutting Line Control System and Optimization Software
1. When a cutting layout is created that includes a remnant piece, the remnant will be designated to the trailing edge of the glass.
2. A separating score will be made by the cutting table so the remnant can be separated from the remaining stock sheet.
3. The scored stock sheet will be reversed on the conveyor and the score will be automatically separated.
4. The remnant shelves will then raise until an empty shelf is aligned with the cutting system and the remnant will be transferred to the empty shelf.
5. The remainder of the sheet will be conveyed back to the cutting system for further processing.
6. The shelves will lower and the Tilt Loader will resume operation.
for technical specifications and optional features.