Automated Glass Processing Line
Cutting Table(s) Size: 108" x 144"
Glass Thickness Range: 2.2-19mm
Maximum Remnant Size: 108" x 144"
Standard Rack Slots: 24 per rack
Glass Lite Capacity Per Slot: Up to 3 pieces per slot
Optional Slots: Unlimited
Competitive Return On Investment: Saving and reclaiming remnant improves you bottom line directly
Optimizes Glass Flow: Minimizes idle time through powerful optimization software
Prioritizes Operator Safety: Reduces glass handling, keeping operators at a safe distance
Expandable Design: Modular, flexible design can accommodate growing production needs
Multi-Slot Storage Capacity: Stores up to 3 lites of glass per slot, maximizing capacity
Seamless Automated Remnant Reclamation: Removes operator handling and opportunity for error
Tracks Coated Glass Aging Effectively: Reduces costly and unnecessary labor dealing with oxidation
Eliminates Commonly Neglected Offal Storage Carts
Automated Glass Processing Line Components
- LOADING OPTIONS - Compatible with any loading option whether it is pre-existing or new with your Remnant Storage system. Common loading options include:
- BI-DIRECTIONAL & RECLAMATION TILT - The Bi-Directional Table is located directly after the cutting table and before the Manual Breakout Table. The table serves as a transfer point where the remnant is automatically separated. The sub-plate is sent to the Manual Breakout Table, while the remnant is transferred to the Reclamation Tilt. An optional sub-plate cutting mode provides the ability to cut portions of a stock sheet and release it to break out before the entire sheet is finished scoring. This streamlines glass flow, maximizing the cutting yield. The Reclamation Tilt sits adjacent to the Bi-Directional Table and claims the remnant once separated. In order to orient the glass for the Storage Rack, it can rotate the glass 90° so the long edge is down. The table then tilts to a vertical position and deposits the glass in the Storage Rack.
- STORAGE RACK & SHUTTLE - The Storage Rack is where remnants will be indexed and stored for future use. The rack is located between the Reclamation Tilt and Vertical Transfer. The rack module can be easily expanded to provide as many storage locations as needed given there is sufficient floor space. Each slot is capable of indexing up to 3 remnants per slot depending on the remnant size, maximizing the capacity of the rack. The system seamlessly tracks the age of coated glass reducing costly unnecessary labor dealing with oxidation.
- VERTICAL TRANSFER WITH TILT LOAD - The Vertical Transfer with Tilt Load retrieves glass from the Storage Rack when a remnant is needed and transfers it from a vertical to a horizontal position and delivers it to the cutting line. The dual-sided transfer makes it easy to retrieve the glass from the first zone when multiple lites are stored in a single slot. The non-wanted remnant is removed from the slot and held on the back side of the transfer, while the desired remnant is retrieved on the front side. The non-wanted glass will be re-indexed and the remnant will be transferred.
- ULTRA SERIES CUTTING SYSTEM - Billco Ultra Series Cutting System includes an Integrated Breaker Bar. The robust design and powerful cutting head deliver smooth and precise acceleration and deceleration for a powerful combination of performance and reliability. The system works seamlessly with HP3 Software’s patent-pending Sub Plate Cutting Software.
- AUTO BREAKOUT & SORTING - Smart optimization for glass breakout and intelligent sorting farm.
- AUTOMATED HARP RACK VEHICLES - Automatically transfers a train of harp racks from one process to another on the production floor using Billco's new Automated Harp Rack Handling with Seegrid's Vision Guidance Technology. The self-driving vehicles give fabricators an automated and safe way to reliably handle glass with ease and keep production moving seamlessly.